When you think of aerobic instruction, you may think of classes full of overweight exercisers, bored housewives, and experimenting new fitness participants. Aerobic conditioning isn’t always choreography and dance, it’s a method of training used by serious athletes and fitness enthusiasts. In fact, 86% of all Americans looking to get into better cardio respiratory condition don’t venture anywhere near aerobics rooms. NFPT has the inside-out education you need to consult effectively with clients wishing to use aerobics in their fitness program. NFPT teaches fundamental methodologies relating to aerobics and endurance that you can put immediately to work!
What You Get
|Certificate of Completion
*hardcopy of course book is available for purchase during checkout
Online, multiple choice test
Paper/Pencil Testing by Request
100 questions, limit = 2 hours
70% pass score
Instant test results
1 Free Online Re-test
Access to test for 3 years!
- General Health & Aerobic Prescription
- Aerobics for the Fat Loss Client
- Aerobics for the Athlete
- Muscle Endurance, Strength & Power
- Flexibility, Stability & Core Strength
- Add to Cart and make your purchase to enroll to this course
- Check your email for course instruction and access to education prep material
- Take the test whenever you’re ready in your NFPT Account. You will be awarded your certificate of completion and CECs immediately upon passing.